There are a few ways you can make this pudding.
One way is to blend up – avocado, frozen banana, cacao powder and raw honey. Avocados are jam packed with nutrients. They are basically a multivitamin in a food.
Today, I tried another recipe to get essential fats, fibre, protein, and ZERO sugar, not even naturally occurring.
- Unsweetened chocolate almond milk (silk is best, almond breeze is second best)
- Chia seeds
- Raw Protein by Garden of Life (This protein powder is all natural, whole foods, sprouted, and sweetened with stevia. It has tons of protein and tastes amazing!)
- Pour the milk in a bowl (around 1/2-1 cup)
- Pour in a tbsp of chia seeds – mix thoroughly
- Pour in a scoop of powder – mix thoroughly
- Place in the fridge, and let sit for up to 8 hours – the longer it sits, the denser it becomes.
Enjoy, and let me know if it’s kid approved! I have already tested it on a few kids, and it seems that kids over 5 will enjoy it, but the texture may be a little weird for the younger ones.